PERSONALIZZA I TUOI ACCESSORI
SPEDIZIONE IN GIORNATA
GoCustomized is looking for a Graphic/Web Designer to join its team. You will use your skills as a graphic designer in the e-business market by creating your own projects and ensuring their successful completion. In addition, giving your input into existing projects and strategies with the goal of taking care of the Brand identity of GoCustomized.
Who we are
GoCustomized is a young e-commerce start-up situated in the heart of Amsterdam. We focus primarily on the personalised products market, explicitly the phone and tablet case branch. GoCustomized has built a winning business model that has propelled us from our small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 9 European countries. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years with the majority of growth coming from the last 12 months. We are not finished yet and are eagerly looking for new markets across the globe.
For this reason, we are looking to expand our reach by hiring motivated, energetic, with or without experience and ready to hop on this great adventure. You will be able to witness and contribute to the rapid and successful growth of an exciting E-Commerce startup.
- Brand identity design with all the visual aspects of GoCustomized.
- Improving the website’s design within existing web content and maintain Gocustomized's consistent look and feel. Create and optimise web images.
- Support product development for B2B: Create and help our big clients create their design adapted to our products.
- Work to build creative content and develop strategies to create passion and grow the community online (social media).
- Create compelling visuals for our communication supports and for our website.
- Good in English written and spoken.
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s or master's level in Graphic Design, Web design, Marketing, Communication or related study.
- You are creative with hands-on mentality and you are a multi-tasker with a positive energy.
- Good visual/design skills and experience in branding, layout, colour theory, and typography for digital media and like to express ideas through beautiful images.
- Passion and skill set to communicate and implement compelling visuals in the form of graphic design and photography.
We give bonus points for
- 1-3 years experience as a Website/Graphic Designer
- Any other language in level C1 or higher
- You have a natural talent for marketing content creation.
What we offer you
- A full-time position in the heart of Amsterdam and the opportunity to get to be included in a dynamic rapidly growing e-commerce start-up.
- A competitive salary + a bonus program
- Friendly work colleagues and free lunches.
- Good work atmosphere: Mario Kart after lunch and cold beers on Fridays
Please send your CV/portfolio and optionally a short motivation, in Dutch or English, to Michiel van de Plassche (email@example.com). Feel free to email us if you have any questions!